Lucky's Wolf

Lucky's Wolf
This is the Painting I did of a wolf years ago and belongs to Lucky!!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January last

It is the Holy Sabbath of the Lord today and I am really glad for Sabbath Rest. We will be meeting at Ericka's this afternoon for church and Sabbath School.

I am watching Sacremento Central SDA's Sabbath school on 3ABN right now and they are saying that this year is the Year of Evangelism throughout the North American continent, for Seventh-day Adventists. This should be a given in our church but some don't remember what our goals should be so they need to be reminded. I know that most of our churches think that they are just there to meet once a week and nothing else, but in order to evangelize we must leave our homes and open our hearts to those around us.

Well here it is the last day of January, and I am really glad. This has to have been the coldest January I can remember. There were only a few days that were warm enough to be outside and the rest were below zero. I know that February can be a cold month too but I am hoping that this year we get some nice temps. Today it is actually nice outside. Well warmer. The sun is not shining but that it probably why it is warmer. We are supposed to be getting some snow, but I hope it is not much.

Have a Happy Sabbath everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment