Lucky's Wolf

Lucky's Wolf
This is the Painting I did of a wolf years ago and belongs to Lucky!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lights Out in Gheen

Well we had an interesting night last night. All evening it was getting windier and windier. At about 8 pm, the electricity just popped off. I did what I was supposed to and called Lake Country Power and told them we were out of electricity and then we went to bed. Well at 5:30 am Lucky and I woke up and we were getting cold. So we got up to make some cookies so we could warm up the house. At 6 or so the power came back on and we got to warm up again. I am not sure what took them so long to come and find out what the problem was but we saw them driving around town looking and within minutes of that the electricity came back on. It would have been nice if they had come last night. Maybe I could have slept in this morning. Anyway I am looking forward to our Ladies Day out today. A bunch of ladies and I are going to Hibbing for lunch and then a movie, "New In Town". It is snowing now so I hope the roads are good. But I am determined to go. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment